All the jewellery is handmade to order. We usually ask you to allow up to a week for your piece to be designed and made. Then it will be dispatched using your chosen delivery option. If you need something in a particular hurry please do get in touch.
|Destination||Delivery options||Delivery cost||How long it takes|
|UK||Recorded delivery 2nd class||Free||5-7 working days|
|UK||Recorded delivery 1st class||£4.00||3-5 working days|
|UK||Special next day delivery||£8.00||Order by 1pm for delivery the next working day|
|Europe||International recorded delivery tracked||£12.50||5-7 working days|
|Worldwide||International recorded delivery tracked||£15.00||7-10 working days|
Special and tracked parcels require a signature on delivery. If you've chosen this option, once your order has been tracked, we'll email you a tracking number.
All Sally Napier Jewellery arrives beautifully packaged in a little white box with the Sally Napier Jewellery logo embossed in silver. These are made from recycled card and sourced from a UK supplier and come wrapped in grey, pink or white monogrammed satin ribbon.
We really hope that you are happy with your jewellery but if for any reason you wish to return it please do so within 14 days for a refund or 28 days for an exchange.
Returned items must be in the condition you received them in and must be returned in original packaging. A full refund minus postage, will be made on return of the jewellery and only to the original credit card used to pay for the item. Returns can't be accepted on any items that have been designed and made as a one-off, unless otherwise agreed. Please allow 7 days for the refund to be processed.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
We make every effort to protect the privacy of our users and customers. As such we will not ask for personal details that are not required as part of your transaction. Any personal data collected by us online will be safely and securely stored and not shared with any third party.
Jewellery care and advice
- Please treat your jewellery with care.
- Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and bathing. Hot weather and sweat can also speed up the tarnishing process.
- At night store your pieces in their box or a jewellery box.
- A silver or gold dip solution is the best way to clean both your jewellery and and is available in jewellery stores. For more stubborn dirt use the little soft brush supplied with the dip to gently rub away and then rinse well.
- Do not put semi-precious stones, gold leaf or pearls in silver dip.
- Pearls are very sensitive and should be treated with care to maintain their beauty.
- Store your pearls out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your pearls away from chemicals, including perfume, hair products and skin lotions.
- Do not spray perfume or hair-spray directly onto pearls, instead leave products to settle into the skin and hair before wearing your jewellery.
- Take pearls off at night-time, when bathing, doing physical work and sports.
- Clean using special Pearl Cleaner Dip or soft cloth.
Items may vary slightly from the images on this site as they are handmade individually and often incorporate natural materials such as freshwater pearls, sea glass, pebbles and semi-precious stones meaning each piece is unique.
Company contact details
Tel: 01288 361921
Mobile: 07973 193773